iTR: World’s Leading Vacuum Robots
iTR Vacuum Robots is poised to strategically compete with the industry’s US, S Korean, and Chinese robot manufacturers while establishing the needed branding and earned media reach to safeguard market growth and sustainability.
The US continues to struggle with hyper-scalability due to cultural and socio-organizational barriers.
The 2023-24 CO-OP MARKETING & BRANDED ACTIVATION campaign will effectively address these issues by leveraging 3 key channels:
(1) Stadiums & Arenas — With our strategic partnerships, iTR is able to utilize in-roads into marketing, promotions, and programming events.
(2) Airports & Transportation Centers — Asite’s expansive portfolio that includes LHR, DBX, HKG MTR, NYC MTA are mirror-markets for the Digital Twin initiative.
(3) Casinos, Resorts, and Hotels — With WCH’s property roster alongside our deep roster of GMs and hospitality executives, iTR can roll-out RaaS (Robotics-as-a-Solution) support for these onsite campaigns.
The S&E, Transportation, and Hospitality channel sales initiatives will deliver:
• Important Strategic Partnerships;
• Scalable Business Development for the Americas; and
• Tremendous Earned Media Value for iTR’s global branding.
Sports & Entertainment: Jalen Green, Jordan Clarkson, Trae Young (Adidas)
London and New York-based TNM Popup Digital Channels + our Popup Branded Activations
Airport and Major Transport Hubs (Asite) alongside WCH and Property Mgmt firms
London and Houston-based ASITE produces #BuildEarthLive | Digital Twins + Robotics
Global hotel brands and restaurant chains | Howard Hughes @ Houston
New York and Houston-based WCH | Howard Hughes @ Seaport NYC
Service Robotics is best introduced with PropTech and eBIM-driven initiatives to safeguard sustainability and scale.Kyle Virina on addressing challenges of service robot adoptees (malls, restaurants, etc.) that prevents accelerated growth of customer success and robot onboarding.
Co-op Marketing + Business Development
ASITE | Nathan Doughty, CEO
WCH | David Cooperberg, CEO
Hotel and Resort Partners alongside viable brand sponsors | Hyatt Place, Jimmy Buffett
Select market-based pilots with existing portfolio | Howard Hughes Hospitality + Millennials
Transportation Centers channel focus upselling current technology suite | Asite: HK, SG + Asia
Maya Train + IAH
Property partnerships with Melia Hotel, Marriott, etc. for Augmented Hospitality | CUN-IAH Travel #1
Stadiums and Arenas for Basketball, Soccer, IoC | SM Supermalls + WCH Property Mgmt
FIBA + NBA
OnDemand Staffing portfolio for Onsite events | Top Basketball Market, Staffing Portfolio
Digital Twins with an RPA and Data Monetization foundation enables programmatic content and media activations. This allows for secure, quantifiable growth.Kyle Virina on why service robotics benefit from inclusion on media-driven campaigns vs. staggered, unpredictable revenue cycle management with sales-based only market rollouts.